Story without a theme E-14

 An year passed away with no interaction 







ever since I became the student council things got too busy and shits got real hardcore. many clubs were created and many meets were attended. I separated the literature club and student council separate now I am the student council and the others were the literature club. with no one and all alone I am too busy and without me, the club made some progress. but whenever I had time I can be found with the literature club. my slaves asked me whether I needed assistance [or] more accurately rocket wanted to be my side so the others asked me for her. she tried to make an impression in front of me without help and with help. there are two problems with it:


  1. I didn't pay attention
  2. she is trying too hard
  3.  she relies on others for help.



even things are busy for me, catnip and I take the route back home together we used to talk about everything like rocket and me, the job, our pasts, how the club started, how many times I argued, etc. in our conversations about rocket the more I change the topic the more he talks about her. I managed it to the end of the year. we still had a month before we left the school so there is still one thing that needed to be done,


find freshers for the club to replace us when we were gone. I had to take this seriously because this is the first club ever created in our school and if the members were chosen correctly it will bring fame to the school. I made an announcement for this exclusively. If I'm honest I should not be using my power for this. I had nearly 50 applicants for my club. I revoked all my works to make sure I chose the perfect ones to leave my legacy[ Truly it is not mine but since I gained control over it it is mine now].


I handpicked 7 applicants of which one is the principal's daughter. She served as the replacement for neuronmaster. then I had them write a 10-page story to decide the club leader. what is interesting is that the principal's daughter can also be a replacement for catnip [for her storytelling] and neuronmaster[for her choice of words]. I thought I personally tell the principal this myself and I did, he in return asked me about the proposal given by the publishing company, "Please_____, chose a good decision not many people get this opportunity in this age and for this much job perks." it is true I liked traveling along with the world just to keep writing stories and make money from it. I replied to the principal to send them a letter stating I accept their job proposal. Before I left the principal in his cabin I told him a prophecy personally,


"There will be a Demon student with angelic skills make him the student council. I want you and the teachers to be his subordinates. until he arrives you will be the one to control the students" 


the principal asked me," So you self-proclaim yourself as the demon student?" I replied to him yes, he laughed but he agreed. it seems like she is slowly getting used to being able to talk normally with me because before she was stammering to speak. catnip suggested having a farewell party before we leave the school, I agreed. it was the same cafe with the same table I saw catnip waiting for the others. we engaged in adult topics like the weather, the difference between a cafe and a restaurant, etc. we waited for others to arrive but the others didn't come in the end. some shit happened up to the farewell party. then we had to pack our things and clean the room for the new members to use. since we are leaving I did something unexpected I brought a gift and gave it to rocket, she blushed. it was the picture of us sitting in the cafe with names on top of the respective person indicated by arrow marks, I even added a caption: neuronmaster not present. everyone was happy and rocket shed a few tears

in reason of nostalgia. I sorted things into two boxes one for memories and the other for the new members. rocket gave her all for the last chance which is a simple question.


"I love you____. Do you love me?"

" I don't. but you have trust in me and I can't leave the trusted stranded"

"So, do you.........love.....me?"

"yes. my imbecile" 


"love changes you". so it is true after all. It did change me. 



Comments