The rainbow girl 🌈 EP 1 on the way of road

 Rainbow girl





On the way of road

On the way of road , a trip to my home town after long years ago … truck 🚒 full of books and notes . I have a habit, I will draw what ever I think, so notes are necessary for me, oh ! Sorry let me introduce myself self I am Yogesh , junior advocate. I was thinking about my child hood days in my home town, that was a great memory. Memory is healthy then recreation. I hate recreating the past in present, that looks weird . At a sudden right turn I was looking a girl…. Looks so pretty, her eyes were shining by the reflection of sun , wearing a bright pink dress which project her like a rose , she was standing in the bridge and praying some thing. My legs started to move towards her , I have some fear to talk but her eyes pulls me . I went and asked “ hello miss what are you praying ' she said “ this town need some rain so I am asking to sky ' literally I just laughed, we are in 21st century and the world updated into hi-fi but still this types of habits were not gone . Her face turns into red , I asked sorry but she ignored me and she moved from that place 🙄 , shit ! My first impression is very bad impression ............ To be continued ✨


Comments