Story without a theme E-13

 The Speech and After speech








I went to the mic with nothing prepared to read or speak, I freestyled it,

"I made an agreement in which if I won the club culture will be announced officially and now since I won I self-proclaim myself as the leader of the student council. with this title, I will be able to create clubs if the students wanted to create one and I will look after the students' behavior. and I tell beforehand my reign will be strict even I'll just be here in for just a year. if any type of bad behavior is found the parents/guardians will be called and questioned and if the same student is again engaging in bad practices he/she will be suspended. from now our literature club will officially be called the "student council" and be called upon for any type of student matter!" 

maybe I shouldn't use "reign", well at least I discussed the "student council thing" with the principal and got acceptance for it but however, we still have worked about the rules and shit. 

the students looked stunned with both surprise and terror simply saying it is confusion, teachers they already started talking bad bout me for speaking rudely in front of the principal and in front of the teachers but our advisor who was already used to it was ok in terms of my manners and proud in what her club achieved. Somehow that thing ended with no fights and back talking.  later after we became the student council with the principal's authorization and unnecessary permission to cut classes for the whole day to enjoy ourselves we headed to the club to relax. I told them just we entered the clubroom that I don't want to be disturbed for the whole day until the school ended because we had a meeting with the teachers to inform what can student council do and how it can benefit them. I don't need to be preparing because I already wrote what I wanted to tell and how I want to tell. I slept well up to afternoon at lunch break some idiots starting to make noises which woke me up. there were a bunch of juniors peeking through the window watching me like some stray dog sleeping on the pavement, I asked them what they needed they replied that they just wanted to join a club together. Everyone had gone out and it's me all alone, I told them to come after school ended. later everyone came then the juniors came I asked catnip to take care of them. 

using the school printer I printed out a club form containing the needed info and gave them to fill it. then I sent them away asking them to ask about it 2 days later.  I looked at the time, It is already time to attend the meet. this time I spoke what I wanted and they gave me what I needed, their acceptance but it doesn't always come easy I now have two teachers with their refusal but I needed the majority. I submitted the teacher's acceptance form and made the rules for the students and a type of code for the council exclusively which was implemented immediately.  then the next day I had the teachers to distribute a few flyers to make them aware of it. even though we were the student council the literature club still worked on books and manuscripts. the idiots came to ask about their club form. I had to check that out after a little time I accepted it and gave them the rules and regulations for their club. 

they were the second club created with 6 members successfully having more members than us,
 
the gardening club.

 [there is no garden in school but their goal is to make one and maintain it]

Comments