story without a theme E-12

 Finally the agreement has been won 





I stood there in the snow behind me were two person whom i used as my servants to be frankly speaking. both of them told me that one of my club members liked me. things were not the same after that, the news reached rocket she was full red faced whenever she saw me or i saw her. In the January there were certain problems to be faced likely to say i had to face. the vice-principal one day came and reminded us that we still had time upto march because after that one academic year is done and if we didn't achieved our goal the club leader[Catnip] will be suspended and in addition to that others will suffer consequences. i didn't took it as a reminder but as a threat and i used that to motivate the others at least i made use of it. but they looked gloomy rather than motivated so i called an competition to lift the spirits. But on an condition that they must be full-fledged and give themselves to the book. at least at that day they looked at me in my happy side. the competition was to mimic the others i went first and mimicked Neuron master because he was the easiest one. i sat in and started to type in the computer or i acted. then came catnip he obviously mimicked me because i my character is easy to mimic just just have to be angry. then book mimicked catnip and neuronmaster mimicked rocket, rocket did book. then catnip proposed another competition it was about sentence building, to be simply saying everyone will sit around in a circle and the starting person will whisper the starting sentence the second person will add another sentence on top of that then at last the ending person must tell the full sentence. everyone had fun i can say then to everyone's surprise advisor dropped in and thankfully she told us she will forget that we played during club hours. then we all got tired after playing games so we just kept talking useless things and stuff. catnip left to restroom leaving us four in classroom. 

there was awkward silence and rocket was making herself awkward by trying to talk to me which failed looking at her efforts catnip tried to help her by asking me, "Dude do you have someone you love" i replied him, "I know what you are trying to do but it is not working leave it. let this day be known as the only day you people saw me happy. don't try to spoil the mood" he then didn't spoke about it. the day was finally spent in an happy mood. then after that day we were working hardcore. We are working on a book where  everyone must work on a part for something. After the others have worked on their parts it came to me I wrote a scene where the protagonist gets rejected and goes on to be an self made rich person who still hung around the same shithole school then the girl who rejected the protagonist came and she voluntarily proposed to her. He rejected to savagely. I like how that scene turned out I sustained that happy mood for a while. Then after compiling all other parts developed by the other club members and checking for typos and grammatical errors we handed over for proofreading. I handed over to our advisor for proofreading because why not. 

And then a few days later my book came which I later submitted for checking and I had some logical errors I took time and finished it. Our advisor also gave us our manuscript after proofreading and said our work was great and there is no mistakes. And so we submitted both the books for reviewing, the one I wrote and the other the club wrote on the self publish platform. There was still time so I gave permission to the others to do something they in return they asked me where is was heading I replied them that I had some works. Then I left them and heading to the principal cabin. I waited a while them the principal called me in. He was alone which is best because I learnt from catnip that vice principal was puppet-ing principal. I asked him about how to determine that our book is a best seller (I really don't need to ask about it but it is best to ask them because they might have something in mind best we follow their idea) he gave me three options, 

Either I bring them the statistics graph on the book sales or get an award or your book must be renown by world. 

Since I got an answer I left him and joined the club whatever they were doing I didn't told them the new problem we had to face. It is better to enjoy the rest of the day silently rather then worrying them whom in return they will nag me. 

a few days went by and the reviewer of the self publish company emailed us regarding the books he stated that he will accept the book written by me for and the book written by the rest of the club will be rejected. the club will be sad if they know the book was rejected which they spent so much hard work so i submitted the books to an publishing[not self publish] company they took time and replied me that they will take the book written by the club for a low cost as for my book they are willing to pay a large sum for my book along with the copyrights. it's fine by me as long as the other book is getting accepted. but for the club's written book they told me that only one can be the author so i consulted with the advisor because she was useless to the club an she said i should be the one as i started all this agreement an shit. so now to the world Im the one who wrote one horseshit book and a decent book.

I banned the club activities because our finals were coming up and i could use a few days of peace. i was not amazed when my book became a hit but i totally amazed when i got the stats graph for the club's book. it's profit sales were decent so it's a no problem for me. we received the writer copies and distributed to the trusted ones who had large connections of people. 

  • i gave to the principal because he has a large connection of people for example, other school headmasters and teachers, etc. 
  • catnip spread the news through this stupid granny's meet.
  • rocket shared through social media 
  • idc [I don't care what book did]
  • neuronmaster through his blog.
 at least my slaves did this simple job right. the both book were known throughout the school i submitted a copy of both books with stats to principal with pride. the VC was present with principal before i left i told the Vice Principal not to dare mess with me he was assuredly furious at me i was like "i don't care bitch, i won." he vented his anger to principal at spot the principal was going through the stats he didn't heard the VC's anger instead he congratulated me. i left the cabin to tell this to the club they still don't know I made them to win. When I informed them everyone decided to host a party they got the permission from advisor for me I gave the approval with one condition : we must include the principal and VC because I want to roast the Vice principal. I informed both of 'em to be cool at party. We drank and celebrated. Two days later after our finals the principal officially announced about our book. As per the agreement he made the club Official and framed my picture in our school's wall of fame under achieving at young age and for winning against the stake. The principal spoke a few words, 

"Today our student _____ has achieved a massive task and bought fame to our school. The literature club's books are the best selling books. The publishing company has offered a job to him. They reached us through the school and asked us. He has a higher potential as a writer Now he will make his decision after he finishes his next year in the school." 

I only had one year in school making it the final school year. Then everyone spoke rocket spoke about me, catnip about himself, book about catnip. Then I had to deliver the speech. 






Comments