Story without a theme E-8

   Input title head 




Catnip: WHY did you change your behavior and your personality? You are not the Mr. I Know. You were the one who was humble, calm, and a optimist. Now look at you being arrogant and egoistic and short tempered. 


Mr. : listen here you piece of shit, I already rejected you as my friend yet you still hung around with me. I don't even cared who you were, it all your fault being with me and now you have the fucking courage to speak against me where i did nothing. I still don't want you as my friend, You are not even worthy of being my friend.


I don't Know how book and rocket managed to sleep through the ruckus we made. Nowadays catnip somehow has increased his courage to Stand up against me. He and I now frequently have fights which are often seen by other teachers who complain to the advisor. The advisor too got angry lately and now

we have quarrels. Then one day I reached my limit with Advisor present, I made my statement : 


"From now, the club member catnip is rejected from the club by the club leader."


My advisor didn't able to digest it I explained her what are the advisor's work to the club " an advisor can supervise the club activities and a advisor can discipline her club members. The advisor must inform about the events and other competitions and make her club members sign up for it. A advisor cannot make any major decisions regarding her club members only the club leader can do that." she was piping hot as she left the club room. The club advisor has the rights to accept or reject any new club members or existing club members since this "club culture" is not present in our school the teachers don't know the rules. I ordered catnip to get out decently but it ended up in a fistfight. The reason why he has the name "catnip" is because he is humble and aggressive in both times. But I managed to beat him with approx 3-8 HP left. Then I used all my energy to kick him out the club room. Seeing that book and Neuronmaster left with catnip.I sat down to type after that. I looked the document I was typing on. I lost the spirit to write temporarily. I started to pack my things then I noticed rocket staying inside the classroom. I asked her Why didn't she left with catnip she replied, " I wanted to leave with them but I am here to calm you down." . I asked her about what is with this sudden hospitality she replied she don't know. I replied her to Calm our advisor who must be angry with me and if necessary treat catnip with Medicine. " I'm done today and I'm now leaving Inform to advisor." 


The next day I was relieved from this shithole club as advisor came to my class first period in the morning and announced that from now catnip will be the club leader and not me and I was no longer the club member. I replied directly " I don't want to be there in the First place." since I am free from the club I started to think what will happen to the club, " with I'm gone they will be struggling to write and book will have to do the heavy hard work as compared to rocket. And they will not be able to publish their best selling. Then catnip will we suspended as per the agreement." well I don't have to care as it is no longer my concern. I can keep continuing writing my book. 


A few days passed, and I happened to pass by the club room way and I saw advisor advising the four of them to write something [which means they are not writing their best seller book as the days passed ] I didn't gave a reaction to them I just simply turned my head facing away from them. Since I am not in the club and I have my own book to write I nowadays sit outside the classroom blocks which have curbs high as bench. Days passed I reached the end of my book. Sometimes I think about why I am not yet expelled. But I will not let that self-realization shit get over me. I have submitted my book for proofreading to the best literature freelancers on internet. I was not able to sit simply awaiting for the book. So I decided to write another book. 

Comments