Story without a theme E-7

 I have a purpose and I work for it 






Advisor reached to the former club members for the sake of me working alone and somehow made them come back to the club. The teacher decided to stay for the rest of the club time with us. They asked me who the newbie was I instructed him to do an self intro. After that they grouped up with neuronmaster and they started to talk among themselves. Advisor told them to stop talking and work. But they still managed to gossip when they got the chance. At one point advisor got frustrated with advising them. At least that made them silent for the rest of the afternoon. 


Except me everyone got along easily and began to work together(completely forgetting what I said)to create the best seller. Some writer do this thing where they head over to the actual place for writing their book. Since most of the club members were writing survival sort of story. The club decided to head to the nearby hills with adviser's permission and my money which I earned from the love story I wrote to give it on book's birthday. It was December, our town had late snow this year. So it was not covered in snow. We needed the snow but we were all okay without the snow. We packed the necessities, our plan is simple (according to catnip) we camp for 3 days inside the hills. And in the three days time we should utilize the environment for writing as much as possible. The people who will come to camping was me, catnip, rocket, book. As per catnip, Neuronmaster was not allowed to come as he is just a newbie and he can write blog at home . My family was totally excited and their brains were about to burst out of happiness because to them i was going to camping with friends but they do not know I am going for work purposes. We met each other at the entrance road of the hill. It was morning when we came there. The girls began to write as soon as we reached the camping spot. The Mr. And catnip had to set up camp and make it compatible to stay. After that I sat down to write. I didn't brought my laptop instead I brought a notebook and few pens. 


The night arrived, we had to cook for the girls too. Then since we brought only two I made the decision that me and catnip will sleep in an tent and the girls in the other. But astonished as catnip and book both refused the decision. They wanted to say in the same tent. They both have lost their minds, I do not want to think a boy and a girl in the same tent. The worse is that the same applies for me if catnip and book took a tent then Me and rocket have to say in a tent together. I argued about it and both of them argued with me. Rocket was watching us casually, she then suggested we should take majority vote. I lost by three votes. Rocket and I was given a tent. Later, after she slept I took my sleeping bag and slept outside the tent. The reason was not because we were in the tent together it was because she kept turning left and right disturbing my sleep. Before I slept I checked on catnip and book both were sleeping together in the same sleeping bag I wonder how it fitted them together. In the morning rocket was the one who woke me up asking why I was sleeping outside, I told her why, she was a bit ashamed then she turned a but red just like in anime. I forgot about it later because it was not worth remembering. Today we had to head in the deep part of the forest for the sake of writing. My story has a scenethe main character who is somehow finds himself in the deep darker part of the forest. We are going deeper into forest because we have to write how the main character describes the deep dark forest environment. Later we got more than we needed so we all started to head to camp. We remembered the way but none of us didn't knew how to tackle a carnivore. We were separated as we ran. I managed to lose the Carnivore. My important organ[Brain] suggested an question that whether the others survived or not. Well that got me thinking but I don't care whether they survived or not.

  • Book is no longer my concern 
  • Rocket deserves to be dead for making me sleep outside the tent. 
  • I can do better without catnip.


To make impression that I'd cared I phoned the others. The hill had a couple of towers inside and on the outside to keep communication. All of them were doing good I instructed them to meet at the camp. The camping spot was used by  tourists meaning there are many signs directing to the camping spot. I found rocket on my way. She kept pestering me with many questions for her to pass time. I had no way but to answer SOME of the questions which turned into a conversation. 


She was like a insect which I keep swatting her questions and she keeps coming back with more questions. With patience I tried to abandon her in the forest but she stuck with me. By the time I reached the camp point she already made me think why I was antisocial. On top of that catnip and book were not yet arrived. Rocket phoned them and asked their location, they made it to the main road on the downhill. And they are making their way to campsite by following the road. Since the disaster is over I resumed to writing but she was not feeling like writing so she wanted to do something, I even told her I was going to write so not to disturb me she didn't even paid heeding to my words and wanted me to play truth or dare. I didn't even turned to look at her face I just kept writing she snatched my note and told me I can receive the note only if I played with her. I hate people who keep pestering me since everything is written in the note I had to play. I kept choosing truth not even a single time dare. She asked me the basic question whenever truth or dare is played,


Qn. Did you loved someone? 


Ans. Yes. Before the club was created but she rejected me anyway. 


[I don't care I'm telling the truth or not. I'm just playing to get my notebook.]


Qn. Why are you so arrogant?


Ans. I will be like that. You can't do anything about it 


Qn. If you loved someone again, who will it be? 


Ans. None. Not even myself.


For my turn I decided to ask questions which made her think why am I still alive,



Qn. what is your purpose of living?

She went blank. 


Qn. why are you alive?

Ans. To live life 


Worst answer I ever heard. I didn't think about the third question so thought I'd stick with the common question but with some modification 



Qn. Why do you love someone? 


Ans. I know the truthful answer to the question "do you love someone?". 



I do not care about the questions and mostly I don't care whom she loves, Then for the first time she chose dare, I dared her to run a RV which was in a visible distance but far away from out tents. She ran towards the RV I choose the opportunity and I took my notebook and went to the campsite entrance and started to write. After a while catnip and book came in good condition. It was already evening when they came. We wrapped up for today, made some dinner and I forced the club members girls in one tent and boys is other. All three of them disliked this decision but I don't care about their opinions. At the third day we packed up the things and left for home.


On our ride back home catnip I had just a normal conversation but later turned into and argument, during the argument he somehow managed to gather courage to confront me about my chance of personality and behavior. 


Comments