Story without a theme E-10

 Through Catnip's eyes for now 





Hello, I myself catnip. I am the founder of the literature club although its true name is "book writers club". I am the best friend to Mr. or the only friend to him I can say. We have a long history of friendship which I'll spare for now. Ok Now where to start the story, I'll start from there. The day before Mr. Proposed to book I was there in his room plotting a plan on how to make him to tell her. Before the proposal he was a lonely yet the happiest person after the unexpected ending something him so hard it turned him bad. So to cheer him up I decided to form a club so shake it out of him it which takes us upto today. Me and book were both shocked when we rocket told us that she developed a liking for Mr., we asked her why Or more importantly how because she is a happy type and on the other hand he is a sort of sadist. The reason she said was, " I act to make everyone to think I am happy but I am not. He is the person who speaks true to me even he knew I am lying to everyone that I am happy. He speaks true and doesn't care about whether it hurts their feelings or not. I liked the reckless habit of his" we both were mind blown but she also mentioned a notable point that he knew rocket lied to show she is faking her smiles. I began to wonder if he knew why didn't he told us about it? I'm sure I'll be able to do something about it. 


Later then I asked him when we were alone but he gave me a savage reply, " I wondered everyone knew and still played your parts" what the heck did he meant by parts????? And also we didn't even had the chance to notice it!. Later book and me both informed rocket that we decided help her to make him like you and so happened the researching in the hills where we went for camping. In the end we didn't made any progress between them but we acquired enough for writing books. He often reminds everyone that we have came here to write books not to gossip Now I reply him, " I understand that dude but this is the time where we all are together in this class " [ Maybe I guess he will loosen up after this major book writing issue is resolved]. And so enough about him now about others let's start with the advisor  .TBH I don't even know she is a type of person who will faint when they get angry. I learned that on the day when we signed the agreement (to be precise Mr.  signed the agreement) in looking overall she is the teacher who is known for the best teaching but bad caretaking in our school it is of no wonder she can't handle us but with Mr. around she was somewhat relieved and now the next person is the principal, there is a rumor around him which he himself doesn't know about it is said that the principal is just a puppet there is someone controlling him and commanding his actions but I broke through the rumor and found that it was our vice principal he has the principal is his hands and commands him now that I remember it was vice principal who spoke on behalf of him and argued for him which proves what my friend said "A Fat Idiot" 


And next in line is ME I am the greatest, most Luckiest thing ever happened to him. He was in a very poor state at first it is better if I described it in brief " I was about 8 years old I was full of muscles and he was just a skinny boi. I saw him outside the  cafe waiting for someone when some dudes came with knifes to kill him I being a small body builder I kicked all of them in one shot that I sent them to Antarctica[I am going too much haven't I ]. I WISH IT CAN BE LIKE THAT BUT WAS NOT the meet was so simple I met him in a bookstore where I went there to buy the other items selling there then again I met him at school and so with many repeated meets everywhere I made him my friend and clinged on him until he made me as his friend.  However, whatever the worst fight it is we both come back together somehow but mostly I have ask sorry and everything. Then the person who cares about him is her mum she always worries about him and she constantly pours her worries to me and wanting me to do something about it. If he had any friends besides me there will be no worrying, you know. Remembering about him not having friends is maybe because he IS a bit of a weirdo because he sometimes spurts out something too good but which doesn't make any sense and at bad time. He is also an person who can multitask upto 4 tasks (big as compared to the rest of us.) he is superior is most of the ways but he is inferior when it comes to interaction. His one of many weaknesses. It is true that he has few blind spots but they are hard to spot. I sometimes envy of him because he has this "I don't care" type attitude because I care about everyone so much because even if they betrayed me I still help him. 

Comments