survival in simulation E-1

 Survivors in simulation








I woke up in an island with my friend beside me. i woke him he slowly gained conscious we both saw another group of people unconscious far from us, we went to help them all of them were college girls and we study in the same college as they. they woke up before we came we introduced to the girls." i am peter and he is my friend jack". they gave us introductions, they were melina, Avinashi, Janet. I asked them how did they came here
Janet strongly told we kidnapped them i tried to explain them we didn't, she replied " no i know you two are bad students i saw you bet up a kid in the classroom." i even tried to explain that is because of him, harry jack too supported for me even Avinashi supported us which was odd. melina stopped us from arguing she then told we didn't kidnapped them as we didn't knew how we came here. i told them it is not about how we came here but we must find a way to survive Avinashi asked me how. melina told us with pointing her finger in a specific direction, " how about we start with that bus?" there was a bus lying on it's side on the beach. some were spooked by it but we had to search the island too do I told them we need to analyze our surroundings too. We are slowly starting to team up. Jack and Avinashi were going to analyze the bus. Avinashi warned Jack to be careful but later she went with him. They found a lighter and a car cover and a solar torch Melina and Janet were to analyze the edge of the forest they found a damaged parachute finding they cannot use it they took the rope from the parachute. I searched the beachside I found a machete. And I also found a Swiss knife in my pocket.  I asked to gather and told them to search their pockets. Jack had a joker card, Avinashi didn't have pockets in her dress, Melina had a note and pen. Janet has a lipstick( we're stuck on some island and she has lipstick). Using the island's resources we made a tent and made a campfire. It was evening when we finished it. We gathered inside the tent and tried to find out how we came here everyone has their own suggestions with reasons. I suggested it can be a illusion. We didn't know how we came here so We can be in college or in our home. But my suggestion was turned down. Avinashi suggested we can be kidnapped as we don't know how we came here someone can kidnap us and place us here. Jack asked avinashi " if we were kidnapped why kidnap us who have a common connection of same college?". Jack suggested we came to heaven. His reason is that we died in that bus which have met some accident. " we we are in heaven there must be many people in here." she replied. Janet suggested we are in some kind of reality show and we are the stars. I commented " do you always keep watching sitcoms and reality shows?". Melina suggested that we are in simulation, because the sun rays is falling on us but we don't feel any heat and time flows quick in here. It's true I don't feel any heat but I opposed it " we we are in simulation then we must have some objectives and we should be controlled by someone but we can think freely". Melina accepts my point but she didn't let go her idea. The evening turned into night and we made a greatest mistake we forgot about food. " we discussed how we came here and we made tent but we forgot to find food." without food and with hunger we were inside the tent. My friend Jack spoke " I have an thing but I don't know if you will eat or not."he took out his a unbroken bar of chocolate from his shoe with disgust and having no choice we had to eat the chocolate. He told us he stole it from the cafeteria. Then we slept and woke up quickly. The sun was quick though. Melina still was suggesting her idea but we didn't felt like that. We didn't have brush to brush our teeth nor clean water to bath. We rinsed our mouths with saltwater and used saltwater to bath. Me and Jack went to the other side of beach to bath and the girls on the other side. We used the same dress. Somehow we. Managed to spend the second day. On the third way we started to think about how to escape from here. Melina suggested to analyze the forest. We have machete and the Swiss knife but we are three weapons short. I made spears using the stones and sticks. Jack asked me how I was able to do this? I answered him, " I like to live wildly with adventures and action etc. I keep watching action but I cannot fight but now I have a chance so I am doing my best." I became the weapon creator. With everyone armed we slowly entered into the forest. 


                       Written by 
                               Mr. 

                         Story by 
                           Spidey 

Comments