Story without a theme E-5

 An Idiot's condition and the agreement for it. 





The Advisor, club members, me are waiting outside the principal cabin waiting for nothing. At least we had company of delinquents waiting with us. There was usually a small group of delinquents but today there were unusually 6-8 delinquent students. I used catnip as bridge of communication to ask why they're here. As I expected they were playing in a class after school. They saw me receiving information from catnip. It is useless to keep looking at them. I asked the advisor to speak with her privately. We moved a few feet away from the cabin but in a visible distance. I asked her why we are here she had no answer. Then I asked about my objectives to make sure I remember.

she replied, "to improve their literacy skills". 


I told her about answer to the "rocket" question that she can become a poet but she rejected it as there are not many jobs for a poet. We had a friendly argument that she can do well as a poet. By key point of the argument was " as long as she have creativity, she will be good" but she finished with just saying a stern No. I am arguing because not for her poetic skill just because my workload decreases. And then I told about uselessness of catnip and my solution to that. My solution was to kick him out of the club. She again gave the same answer I was not ready to hear advisor's lecture and my "moment saver" arrived. Principal called the club inside. The principal was perfect from any angle to describe him as " A Fat Idiot". 


He described the disadvantages of our club and asked who was head of this. I spoke up informing catnip was our former leader. The advisor asked about what was he planning to do with the club and as his reply he wanted to disband the club with suspension of leader for a week. I'm all for the disbanding the club and none is getting suspended as the leader himself left the club before we were summoned. I knew the club was an unauthorized and unofficial by the school but why did he wanted to disband it. We four are totally harmless. 


Principal's answer was the delinquents. They took inspiration from us and formed a club like us with no advisor and a club room. Again another disadvantage of catnip because he is a total Newspaper*. The advisor supported us with all the good points she had. I too had to support her because with catnip gone I have to take initiative as the club leader. Our advisor was out of words when the idiot asked us the important question, "What did the club achieved until now?" we did nothing. That was the answer I gave. He gave me a look which indicated I accepted defeat but I didn't. I cannot accept defeat to some bastard who happened to be the principal of this school instead I made a deal with the principal,


" Sir I understand we have done nothing. But if he achieved something will you let us keep the club. And introduce the club things into the school so that many can do things like us and achieve something for the school. If we published a book for the world will you let us keep the club and authorize it. If we showed that we the students of this school accomplished something great will you make our club official. If accept it, so do I"


Idiot was ready to accept it but the idiot gave us one condition we must publish a best selling book with a time period of one year. I accepted it because of the sake of our advisor who was starring at me with proud and the girls who still didn't knew what was happening and catnip was outside the principal cabin waiting with the delinquents. He made me sign a agreement stating if I failed to accomplish what idiot said I would suffer the week suspension with bad he gave me a good that I can use anything to write the best selling book. It is hard but it is still worth trying. 


All shit happened and finished. The Agreement was signed yet I still didn't knew how I got into this bullshit. The agreement was was spread throughout the school making us popular. Unknown imbeciles started to ask me what happened I refused to speak (as expected of me). After school, we were discussing what should be the story be based. I went and started to write on the board. Catnip sure had guts to enter into the club room. I started to yell at him cursing that all of this was his fault. Then advisor entered and settled this between us. At least using him we filled the basic information needed to create a story. 


*Newspaper - a term which I used here to indicate that a person who is not capable of holding the simplest information to himself. Aka he gossips everything to everyone. 

Comments