Story without a theme E-4

 Our target and the problem in it.






The first two weeks were nice because we didn't had nothing to do very much so the other three started play or gossip. I did not cared to join I everyday do my homework and read a book that I took to school. Slowly everything started to change with an incident. Catnip's English teacher decided to drop in with us for the rest of the "Club time" and was disappointed at them and I was a different category the performance of club will not go down even if I left. She said we should have a target and work towards it. I had a target for the club It was to make the club famous in school for my club members sake but I didn't felt like saying so I kept being reading my book while our advisor kept advising us. Since we didn't had a target our teacher assigned us a target, 

"PUBLISH A BEST SELLING BOOK"


she definitely took that target because of my ....... Book. The book I published has gone viral in school and online. It is recommended by the E-commerce platform which I chose to publish my book. I fell sad when I think about it because she rejected me. When she told it I looked up and the teacher was looking specifically at me. 

When we were leaving teacher told me to stay. I decided if it is about me I will not listen to her and it is about me so I didn't listened to her. But I had to anyway. She told me I had to take care of club members because each of them have their own problems which included me and excluded the character "book". And I should make them show club performance of we will be disbanded. So she is threatening me. I have the ball in the court. Be willing to disband the club or stay and help them. I wanted to show humanity but I don't change people and better disband the club because we are sitting ducks anyway. I answered her exactly like this, 

" better disband them they are useless anyway. I am just a person who dislike being in a group and doesn't like sitting duck. None of them have potential nor talent. Please don't threaten me I am not the person." 

That set her off, she turned the threatening into an order." listen her you arrogant student you will change them you have your set of problems too. You will rectify yours too. You are so stubborn and egoistic but you have the potential so you are doing it." actually this is how a girlfriend would tell to her boyfriend. The teacher is trying her best to not to be cursing using the cuss. Don't take orders but I do accept a deal. I will try to change them in return she must protect the me from any problems within school. After that I learned what Catnip's and rocket's problem. Catnip is totally am idiot and rocket way too philosophical. The teacher has confused the question totally. What she wanted me was to change rocket and Catnip's literature skills. 

For calling me arrogant, stubborn and egoistic I should have refused it. She trapped me so I am left with no choice but to change them. Next day I confronted catnip with every possible disadvantages on him in result he himself left the club. As for second I asked rocket why she was philosophical she said she only read Shakespeare's works and poems. At least that is a thing I can use she can become a poet without changing her literature skill. My job is done. And I wished to be dead because the principal called the club to his office the next day. 



Comments

Unknown said…
It leaves an impression...i will enjoy reading your works .keep up the good works -by v