Introduction "Story without a theme"

Introduction 




To be honest i didn't thought about writing this. I just wrote this out of boredom. This is completely a Mr. Story. And this is not LOMR series. 

Date and time for this series is not yet decided because I'll be writing whenever I have time and a idea. Or I'll write whenever I am bored. I am always bored. 


This is totally a frictional story.


This series may contain some coarse language so I encourage the readers to read at their own risk. But this is not 18+. It is 16+ throughout this series. 

The characters are :
  • Mr. 
  • Catnip 
  • Book (female)
  • Neuronmaster
  • Rocket ( female).

If I intend to introduce any new characters I'll introduce in the upcoming episodes. 

The problem with this series is that school schedule is messing up with my personal schedule (which I don't have). So it makes it hard to to think about ideas. I can write something in a snap but I need ideas to write it. 

This story will be in Mr.'s perspective. 

guess that's all. I'll end it here. 




Thank you and peace. 

Comments