Story without a theme E-6

 A unwanted company when I was alone.





I gave everyone separate tasks to decrease workload and increase the possibility of achieving the best selling book. I assigned book to write a good story and rocket to write poems for book's story. I had myself a story to continue and catnip was assigned to create a good story. With me I made everyone to work in a organized form.  By October we published many short stories and I myself published 4 books. We still haven't published our best selling book. It was 30th October, I called in a club meet to discuss about the book. But it turned to be an lecture,


"So upto now we have published many stories which are selling good but we still have not created our best seller yet. We have to win the agreement by giving our best and come out with the greatest book we ever written. We have book's typing skills, catnip for story, rocket for philosophy and for poems and I'm for secondary writer. I need everyone to work hard so that we can create a change in this school. And we are going to write our own individual books. I want all three of you to write your ideas in a paper and hand it to me." 


The reason why I told them to write the ideas in a paper is because I can disqualify the worthless ideas and highlight the good ones but the choice of taking the ideas is in their hands. 


As expected there are many useless and useful ideas on the paper. Looking at the useless ideas made me think "how can this much stupid can be alive?Why do the write useless ideas on the paper" for the useful ideas nothing came to my mind. I highlighted the useful and underlined the useless and gave it to them. Rocket asked me what story I was going to write I replied that it will be revealed after it was published. All were working hard so much we forgot we had a clock. I started to pack my bag but my servants* were looking each other with wide smiles I ignored them but I was unable to leave the room it was raining hard. I was stuck with wide smiled idiots. I asked them what was happening then they replied it was book's birthday. And they wanted to celebrate it. She invited us to her birthday party. All three of them were beyond cloud nine. I had to choose between the rain or these idiots. I preferred rain even if I'm drenched I don't care I just wanted to leave the room. Slowly and somehow catnip caught up with me he asked me if I will go to the party or not, I rejected it. He asked me why I answered him with a question "Who is she to me?" catnip advised me not be arrogant and egoistic. I again rejected his advice. 


When I reached home I got information that I received phone call from catnip requesting me to attend the party through my mother. Mother became happy because I was invited to a party and I made new friends and shit. I phoned catnip his mother took the phone I don't cared who took the phone I told her to advise him not to do these kind of things. And I ended the call before she gave her reply. At 7 I was just starting to write the story when my phone began to ring it was catnip again in video call. I accepted the call, he was holding the phone in selfie posture showing book in her birthday dress and rocket beside her requesting me to come. I again rejected in front of book. Then rocket threatened me that if I didn't came she will leave the club. I replied "then leave. With you gone nothing is going to happen." she lost her cool and moved out of the phone frame. Seeing that both catnip and book got furious and in the end both of them ended up leaving the club. So now I am all alone in the literature club with no club members. 


Her birthday happened to be on weekend so I enjoyed the weekend with utter silence and calmness. After weekend, I was truly alone in the club room it seemed like they kept true to their word. Well that's okay I alone can do this thing I don't need them to help me. I regularly had bad luck but that day I had the worst luck. I was writing with all the focus and concentration on the story and that's when my advisor decided to drop in. A student also tagged with her she asked me where were everyone I narrated what happened as I was typing. She started to worry about me and my behavior I asked her about the student who was just standing there in the middle of MY club room. She told me he voluntarily wanted to join us, It took away my concentration. He was a normal person who had to wear spectacles to see she introduced to me and informed me to take care of the newbie. I ordered him as soon as the advisor left


" take a paper, note, anything. Write anything whatever comes to your mind it must be interesting to me. If it is not interesting I will reject you. If it is interesting I may think about adding you in the club." 


He was a complete nag BTW. He asked me about ten questions as I completed a paragraph. 


" what should I write about?" [Anything]


" are you the only person in the group?" [None of your business] 


" what are you writing?" [ shut it and write]


" can I write in freestyle?" [ whatever]


" how can you use laptop in school?"[ special permission]



He made me power down my laptop and leave the room for a break. I was sitting on the curb inside our school when I saw catnip, rocket, book all together sitting distanced from me. Three of them were looking at a paper or something Catnip noticed me and turned his face away. I just relaxed as I was sitting on the curb. Then after a while I returned to the room to check on the newbie he had already finished and was using my laptop!. I didn't set a password for my laptop because people don't take my things. I straight away declared he is not only rejected but banned forever to this club. He just gave me a pitiful sorry but I was not in need of sorry because he was not only using my laptop but he was reading my manuscript. Then after he knew I will never forgive him he left. Then before I left for home I cleaned the club room. I found the newbie's paper which I asked him to write anything. I sat and began to read. He didn't wrote something that interested me but it NEARLY did. Then I took the paper with me and left the room. I saw him waiting for his parent to pickup. I went and told him about how he has written 


" your writing is nearly interesting but your handwriting is not. I am giving you a second chance but with condition. For now you just have to remember that you should not touch anything belonging to me without my permission. Come and write again tomorrow." 


Then I left. The next day again our advisor dropped in to check how we were doing. As usual advisor worried about me etc. The newbie finished writing this this he managed to write something interesting. Then I began to ask oral interview. First question I asked was why he wanted to join  he replied he wanted to write articles for blog and become a famous blogger. Then secondly "how much books did you read approximately." he has only read 5-6 books. Then I asked whether he had any past experience in writing for that he replied he was writing in a blog. Then finally I asked him if he had the literature and great writing skills what will you do. He replied he will be writing blog and become rich. I sent him away and asked him to come tomorrow to see the results. I took all the club time to review and check if he was needed it not. He is at the line where he is dangling between accept and reject. I have accepted in conditional that he must follow my orders no matter how hard or bad they were. An blog was creates in the name of the literature club for him. Then for naming the newbie he already decided on a name. He was therefore named neuronmaster. 

Comments