A story without a theme E-3

 Now officially I'm in a club. 







I had enough time to manage my work and chores because I don't reserved time for interaction with anyone outside family. It was quite silent and grey which I preferred. Then the Armageddon arrived, catnip suggested we should form a club. Our school doesn't have things like club and club activities, etc. We only have houses namely red, blue, green, yellow. Those are the things which are closely related to clubs. Well to be frankly speaking, I cannot argue with that idea. I watch anime and I thought it would be a good idea I would even have more time with that time I can finish any school work and be free at home. The leader is chosen as catnip because he suggested the idea and I didn't like taking initiatives. 


Our school finishes 2pm we chose leave at 4. So we have 2 hours to spend for the club. We didn't have an club room or advisors. But catnip's English teacher was kind enough to be our advisor and assigned her classroom as our club room. then the things which were remaining was the need of this club and a name for this club. after school catnip and I took a walk to our newly formed club room. we saw the English teacher taking her things (I am mentioning now that the English teacher is a she) she told us she will doing her school work with the other teachers if she doesn't have any work she would drop with us. She left, we started to rearrange the benches,


Catnip : should we draw something to welcome the members?

Mr. : leave me out of it.


The second person to arrive was book. AKA catnip GF. I don't even consider her as an EX. So I don't have any problem with her in this club. Up to now I didn't know who were the members of the club. When I asked him he replied that I'll see. I kept seeing outside the classroom from the bench where I sat. The third person who arrived was rocket. She is a person I remember studying with. As she entered I realized the pattern, all four of us studied together two  years before

This can, must, only be catnip's idea. He was telling me that he was missing the group we were before to me. I never paid heeding to his thoughts,That idiot.

for a start four was enough. we sat and started to think about what should our club should be, 

Me : place to mind our own business 

Rocket : place to expand imagination.

Book : to study.

He abused us using the power given to him because he already decided what our club should be,
LITERATURE.

he pointed out what we had in special and gave a shitting speech,

The theme of our club will be literature and English. Look around you people have something in common and that is special. Look at rocket she has the infinite imagination and constant thinking, look at book her grammar skills will help us succeed for sure and she will be there to guide us if we make mistakes, and we can use Mr. To write the books we create using our mind as for myself I can create magnificent stories which are greater than any other stories created by students in this school. 

See like I told you his speech was full of shit. He is just using me to write his stories, if book is there to guide us why is catnip the leader? If rocket can use her "Infinite imagination" then she can create stories which are better than catnip. From every possible angle of observation he is just useless if I just told this in front of everyone he himself will withdraw from the club. Even if he is useless I need him because if he's gone the club will be in 2:1 ratio and the girls can call shots because they are the majority in the club. So I stayed silent. 

" now the need and theme for the club is decided so let's settle a name for the club" 

Bad idea.


Book : the literature club 
Rocket : imagination club 
Catnip : writers club 
Rocket : thinkers club 
Catnip : English club 
Book : readers club 
Catnip : the library club 
Book : the hardworking club
Rocket : the philosophy club 
Rocket : the adventure club


Seriously? The names are track changing from the theme and irrelevant to what he asked. It kills to say it " I have to take initiative once again". I shut them up with a name to which they all agreed. 


The " book writing club"


Genres : Fiction, school story, 

Comments