A story without a theme E-2

 A heart ripping confession.

*Total Fiction.



I never found solace in anything except from my friend "Catnip". And I never excelled in anything but just because I never been good anything doesn't mean I am bad at anything. I was there in class trying to make up some reason to live life to give myself motivation to do things I always hated to be forced to do things even it is necessary, But she came to change it. 

We "Code named" her book Because she was a studious one. seeing her gave me something I never searched before. A type of excitement came over me. Which revealed I had a stranger talent of "writing". We three me, catnip, book were in the same class but that was two year ago. 

Two years passed I never changed I stayed the normal ,catnip and book got same class. Catnip and I speak though phones I frequently asked about her. Excluding my family,  they two are the ones I have. They say people do anything for love, I had nothing to give her but then I gathered all the energy scattered around my mind and poured into a story. I took nearly an year to finish. I carefully planned for that because I wanted my story to be in perfection. I finished my story before 4 days of my deadline. I cannot send this to a publisher and wait until he confirms it. I chose self publishing. My book was finally live in both E-book and in hard copy. I took the first hard copy and went to her class. Catnip knew what was going to happen because I shared my plan with him he just have to follow it which was to do nothing. 

I called her, I and catnip were waiting for her near the entrance of the classroom. As she came I became nervous about what should I say. But it didn't propose a problem to me. I knew what I was going to say. But I never said what I wanted to say.

" here, I wrote this story for you. You are first person to receive this." 

I awaited for her reply so was my friend. She didn't spoke but she was nervous about something then she took my book and knelt before us and spoke the most heart ripping line and the most heart warming line.

" catnip...... I love you. I liked you from the start but I never managed to say it. I was unable to say it because you were always surrounded by someone."

So I was heartbroken and I thought he must be heart warmed. He stood stunned. She came and hugged him and her class saw it fully. I was hiding my pain to show happiness to my friend who now has a love. I tried to be happy for him. I returned home with no expression on my face. I locked my room and sat in my table thinking what happened. Someone came knocking on the door. Parents came to tell me to take care of myself as they are leaving for shopping so I am all alone in home with a sadistic event to think about. But I cannot let my sadness interfere with my work. I didn't cleaned my table ever since my hard copy arrived. I managed to find a cardboard box and started to pack things in. Everything was remaining about her, tears rolled out my eyes before I knew I was crying. My brain started to inform me why it turned out like that,

" ever since I was separated in a different classroom and they two sent to different classroom. The interaction between the two must been growing, knowing him he thinks everyone as his friend but to her he was his special person. She must have found today as the perfect time to confess to him." 

I cannot harm them as it is not my fault, but mine. If I just forgot her and the love I had on her. 


I sat in a corner with the rough copy of the story in my hand, I wrote the story in memory of her. I placed my confession in the first page of the hard copy but she didn't even opened the gift wrapping. 

Catnip phoned me 

"I'm so sorry about what happened "
"don't be it is not your fault she loved you. "
"I know about your...."
"STOP! just stop.She loves you that's all."

I hung up the phone. Cursing myself my I am cursed with this life. I awaited years for something good for me. Yet I faced more sadness and hatred than good. But I cannot just leave it I had to wait for something good even if it takes decades of die awaiting. And so I left from my corner wiped my tears and finished cleaning the table. 

A week has passed still I stayed the same. I was still the same sadistic, arrogant person with a friend to call mine. 

Genre: romance, philosophy [a little bit ], Fiction. 

Comments

Janiffer said…
Good one i like it
Mr. said…
ありがとうございます