A story without a theme E-1

 I never thought I'd be teaching students. 






I kept cursing myself why I decided to do that but I had no choice, my chem teacher decided everyone should take a topic and teach it. I usually avoided to be noticed but the reason I took was my teacher told me I never take social participation if I didn't take initiative about it my grades innt [in it] will drop, so much to threaten. The day and time arrived, my turn arrived I kept my heartbeat normal because I know I am going to embarrass myself but I just have to take initiative I all 29 students were looking at me and was blank. I had this peculiar habit of rubbing my back neck when I get nervous somehow it gets me a bit of calm. I looked the students then a thing hit me if I'm going to teach them I should do it perfectly with that in mind I took out my buried teaching technique and started the class. The idea was to make them understand with a side of being comical. The idea worked perfectly but the reaction and my thought was colliding with what I thought in my mind. 

My teacher was amused by my teaching she was stunned and for being comical I paid the price with embarrassment. And then the judgement moment came out teacher asked the students the questions, none answered in boys. The girls answered not because of my way of teaching just to receive good name from teacher. I was relieved not because they answered because I somehow managed to get through this to be honest I don't give a shit about whether they understood it not. My job was to teach and I done it. Their job was to listen and take notes and I don't care about it, In first place I didn't took notes. But my teaching way has failed among the students Now that was thing I regret, this worked well for years and it failed today. It proved " Nothing is permanent

I was once again in my usual place reading Jules Verne's " Around the world in 80 days" I wished I had the original book what I had was illustrative text AKA substitute for subblementry reader. I sent the link to the original novel to father but he got confused and bought me this, that idiot. I was ongoing 21 chapter I was only two page long. On the 22nd chapter, I didn't had the chance to reach the second line when the stupid beside me started to shake me. It was his custom to shake me if he understood the concept I taught him. I had no choice but to put a stop to it I did everything casually:
  •  I took his pencil purse casually 
  • I took the pen out of the purse casually 
  • I removed the pen cap casually 
  • And kept it at his throat casually 
  • And threatened him to stop nagging me casually.

I took care of the major problem but didn't cared about my tiny mistakes:

  • The whole class was watching me.
  • And he was mildly screaming 
Atleast it was two tiny mistakes and the major problem was doing it at when the teacher out. Nice timing. 


I analyzed them in my mind and know how they act so they acted to my assumptions which is to not paying attention and even if they did forgetting about it. After all we forget what we learnt last year in a day why not this.

genre: fiction, school story

Comments

Unknown said…
It's true people forget what's not important 👍