How to write a moral story

 Basics of writing a moral story 



It is very much simple 

First you have to pick your moral story theme. For example take MS-6. I took the theme as punctuality and then I wrote using a story with a fitting moral. 

Then the moral of the story you cannot just write a moral and finish it because there are many similar moral relating to punctuality so we have to chose the most fitting moral. Or there is a shortcut which is "CREATE AN MORAL YOURSELF" as long as it teaches a lesson you can create one on your own. 

And then the final part and important part of the story is the story. 

To be honest I didn't think about how the story should be and how it should come. I just took a them and created a moral line for that and wrote a story on my own. 

As most of the moral story I have read the basic outline comes like this:

The story contains two main  characters or one main character. If there is one main character then there will be sub characters. In the story, the main character will be suffering from bad things or he will be the bad guy. 

In the end he will learn his lesson and become a good person. And there you finish the story with a moral. 


As I told, moral stories are very much simple to write and it takes very little time to write which also has a lesson to teach in one single line called " moral of the story ". 


TBH, just write a story and give it a moral and call it moral story. 

If you  are about to write a moral story then I suggest you to finish the story before you give it a moral. 




Thank you and peace. 

Comments