Mafia of Mexico SO1 E-6

        Mafia of Mexico 




The table and the chair were lying somewhere on the ground so we're the police. Luther slowly opened his eyes and saw a giant hole in the wall. He slowly took his walkie and announces the escape of Micheal. 

Micheal just walked out of the room through the hole. He gets in the car and reaches Joseph's house. He was welcomed grandly but Micheal had no expression of happiness or surprise. Joseph and Micheal went to the balcony below them were a mass of toxins. Everyone who were a toxin and scattered across the world assembled in Joseph's house in 24 hours. Joseph announced " we are holding a discussion meeting and a farewell party, for we don't know who will survive the war, to stop from Non-toxic person entering the party, we will send invite to every toxins the place is mentioned in the invite. The invite is important you must have it through the party. He and Micheal leaves the balcony. Joseph told Michael "wear a nice suit, it may can be a farewell for us too." Micheal just replied OK. 

Anderson was to be produced in court in 2 days. The court will decide whether he will be a Freeman or a jail person. He was wearing an orange jumpsuit as he was in the jail custody. The time he stayed there all he wanted w as revenge on Micheal and Joseph. He wanted them dead. His plan was to steal a pistol from the guards. 

It was evening all the toxins arrive with their invitations at the selected place. They celebrated like they never did before after a few hours of celebration, Joseph make an announcement "thus may be the final day for everyone even for me. THIS IS WAR!  The war between the toxins and the cobras, we will not know who will die nor how many innocent may die. If we stay alive our main objective will be to defeat the cobras. 

"Ziere armisne toxins jezen herie!!! "

This was the motto of toxins it meant " the toxins must survive among everyone"

Joseph reaches Micheal to ask his day in the police station " did anyone bothered you during your stay in the police station? Tell me I will have them in jail." Micheal responded with a different reply but with a question at last " no it was good. But my doubt is  , Luther who was the colonel,  he asked me four questions but I was not able to answer one question he asked me 'who was Joseph? ' after he asked me the question I was not able to think clearly. Why do you care for me?"

Perhaps it is a perfect time for you to hear the truth" Joseph starts to tell the truth,

"your father Russel, he left you at the orphanage and after that you saw in the news as the was dead. It all happened because of my father, Bruce. Your father joined the toxins because of my father. It was my father who helped you and your father in the escape. One day suddenly my father called your father and told him to return to Mexico immediately because 90% of all the Mafia were either arrested or killed. To keep you safe he left you in the orphanage with a fake name. 


(Micheal's original name was Mik as he was telling Micheal was listening with eager to know what happened to his father. )

What the news said was fake. When Russel came to Mexico my father was fighting the police. As my father and the other toxins were fighting the police my family was totally surrounded by the police. My father asked Russel to save me and my mother. When he arrived near our house the police totally surrounded us I was a small kid at that time so when I knew mom was going to be arrested I had to do something so I took a knife and tried to stab one of the policemen but I didn't succeeded but it made them very angry. They were going to shoot us. Your father died protecting us We escaped but to stop another uprising from the Mafia they threw your father in the road and closed the case as he was shot at the road. Mom and father planned to meet under the bridge but somehow the police managed to find us. My father and mother were dead during the shootout before dying my father told me you were in Nepal your father died for us so no matter what I become I must save you after he told this he died. I promised him and I manage to escape. Not knowing where to go I went to the toxins, at that time Yamatao toxins was taking the decisions His son was too shot by the police leaving with no heir to the toxins but he noticed me soon after a little time, he adopted me and announced that I will be the next heir of the toxins. The war between the police and the Mafias ended and I was taken to the Yamatao estate that is what took me so long to find you. I searched through the Nepal but you were not there." 

After he finished the truth hearing it for Micheal in return sparked lot if happy moments with Joseph. They kept talking about their memories. Bit their talk was interrupted by a gunshot. Later but quickly they realized that the cobras surrounded the place. 


To be continued....... 


                                                             Story by
                                                                Spidey 

                                                         Written by 
                                                                     Mr. 

Comments